the women’s guide to property by susan jackson
Owning your own home is still the great Australian dream. But there are many things you need to know before you embark on what could be the biggest purchase of your life. The women's guide to buying property is your essential guide to:
- Learn the fundamentals of purchasing property – what to look for in a property (home or investment); what to look out for (common pitfalls); understanding the purchase process – how it works and who's involved.
- A step by step action plan to cover off the detail and help ensure you're in the driver's seat of your property transactions.
- The ins and outs of selling property – how to safeguard your interests when realising the value of your biggest asset.
- Whether to rent or buy – getting onto the property ladder is a common goal, but the timing has to be right. Assess your options and the right path and timing for your property plans.
- Define how much you can afford to borrow – when buying a home or even an investment property is can be all too easy for the heart to play a bigger role in decision making than the head. Rational decisions are best when buying property and these tools will help you decide and stick to what works financially.
- A comprehensive glossary of terms – be up with the lingo and in control of conversations in your property negotiations.